What's all this, then?

Hello!

This is my brand new blog!  As I am a professional game designer, it will be largely about game design.  I am planning to go on and on about this game or that game and about how I like the way this mechanic works and why I don't think this other one does.  I'll certainly do full reviews of some games, but for others I'll just focus on parts I find interesting.

My current day job is making Facebook games so there is bound to be a certain leaning of the content toward those games, but I play all kinds of games; board games, card games, console games, handheld games, IPhone games, PC games, MMOs... You name it, I'll probably talk about it.

I hope to entertain as well as expound, to be clever as well as categorical, and to be humorous as well as honest.

May you enjoy this as much as I will!

Comment (1)

Love it already!

Post a Comment