What am I playing?

Let's start things off by my giving you a list of the games I've played within the last week.  This should give you some idea of what I mean when I say I like games.  This was a pretty busy week, though, so results may not be typical.

Facebook: Fantasy University, Secret Plant Society, UNO Boost, Restaurant City, Frontierville, Mafia Wars, Mousehunt, City of Wonder, Treasure Abyss, Tyrant, Card Rivals (there are more but these are the ones I played daily)

Console: Lego Harry Potter

DSi: Super Scribblenaut

PC: Dead Rising 2, Civilization 5

IPhone: Cut the Rope, Moviecat, Scramble CE, Carcassonne, Qrank, Cookie Bonus Solitaire, Game Developer Story

Board Games: Dominion, Magic the Gathering, 7 Wonders, Word on the Street, and a couple games I'm designing

Whew.. busy week.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment