Holiday Update!

I haven't abandoned my blog, honest!  It's just a busy time of year, especially with a 2 year old.  I hope to write something up soon about the winter events on Facebook.

As some filler, here's the list of games I've been playing:

Cityville - I really like this game.  It's not perfect, but it's the best city builder on Facebook.  I reviewed it recently, and it still holds up.

Mousehunt - Still a fun skinner box.  The winter event is entertaining, too.  It's an optional play space in the game with fun content and a good prize.

Frontierville - I'm a bit tired of this game, but the winter event is keeping me interested enough for the moment.

Monster Galaxy - it's Pokemon on Facebook.  Really.

Restaurant City - This one is on the down side of my interest.  I will probably quit soon.

Fallout 3 - I grabbed this while it's on sale on Steam and I'm really enjoying it.  The only bad part is that I'm such a complete-ist on these games that it will take me forever.  But I'll enjoy every minute.

Dominion - the game of choice for work lunches, and probably still my favorite board/card game at the moment.  We play at least a couple games a week.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment